The Co-op Connections Card has a new benefit: towing and roadside assistance. Nation Safe Drivers (NSD) is offering cardholders emergency road service and a tow up to 15 miles for a flat fee of $79.99.
NSD is a premier provider of 24-Hour Towing & Roadside Assistance for over 50 years. With access to over 45,000 towing providers nationwide, including the U.S. and Canada, you can travel with confidence wherever the road may take you. Members can reach NSD 24/7 by calling (877) 811-6002 or on the toolbar of the Co-op Connections smartphone app.
What is covered by Emergency Road Service?
- Tire Service: Changing an inflated spare from mount to wheel.
- Battery Service: Attempting to start vehicle with a booster battery.
- Delivery Service: Delivery of 2 gallons of fuel.
- Towing Service: Guaranteed 15 miles of towing at no additional cost. Additional mileage is available at $5.00 per mile.
- Lockout: We will dispatch a service vehicle to unlock your vehicles passenger compartment only.
For more information, visit www.connections.coop.